Sunday, April 30, 2006

La "Star Spangled Banner" en Español

The Star Spangled Banner in Spanish? Why not? It would make little difference to me as I'd know what they are saying... I'll stick with the English version, but y'all can listen to it anyway you wish!

Now they are going to have a day of protest on Monday, May 1st, where Mexicans (or those who are Mexican American) will take the day off work. Wish I could take the day off work! It should be interesting, but except for housekeeping, most of the hospital employees aren't Mexican. One daytime guy who empties the trash is Arab, another African. The evening guy is possibly of Latino/Mexican descent, but apparently born in U.S.A... He just got over a long medical leave, so I don't think he'll be calling in.

I won't say there will be no problems here, but all I can say to those taking the day off: DON'T CALL THE HOSPITAL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home