Friday, April 14, 2006

Was Judas a double crosser to Jesus???

Heck if I would know???? All I know is that they discovered some ancient manuscripts that are now housed in a museum in Egypt that indicate Judas conspired WITH Jesus...

Then, of course the Pope has to get in his two cents worth. I take the attitude that I wasn't there and don't know what happened. Some people, like Pope Benedict, feel threatened when their reality is dissected.

The people I would listen to are the archaeologists, the people examining ancient texts and the people comparing the various theories for their merit. If the stuff is lying in the desert, it begs to be examined. Keep an open mind on this stuff. Of course, I'm not saying Judas didn't betray Jesus, I'm just saying that I don't know. I like to hear both sides of an argument.

George wanted me to read some version of the Bible that had been translated into modern English. Of course HE would!!! I, myself, would like to take a class on it where books of the Bible are examined by various educated men and the class discusses the merits of their interpretations. Take a unbiased, objective look at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home