Sunday, April 16, 2006

And what is my religion?

Glad you did not ask! I don't have one! Now, before you get all excited, let me explain! I don't disbelieve anything, I just haven't made up my mind!!! I heard some guy giving a sermon about how Jesus really was resurected and how people were coming up with strange explanations of his disappearance to try and deny it.

Yes, I'd like to believe that he rose to be with his Father. But I see how this story has been told in so many different ways and realize that none of us may know the complete truth. Also, there are componets of other religions that make sense to me as well.

I can just see the lectures and sermons about how I must be born again and saved or perish. This appears to be genuine fear mongering.

Let me put it this way... I won't be intimidated into believing. Let me put another way: "If the spirit moves me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home