Sunday, April 16, 2006

Where I get my work ethic...

My father, who else??? I heard he was a good teacher, but he couldn't handle students who were behavior problems. We certainly have some odd behavior around here, as well! He had problems with the dysfunctional and stressful atmosphere of Denver West high school. I have problems with the stressful and noisy environment of my work. Don't want to be here any longer than is necessary. Neither did dad! He liked to cut out early from class. So would I like to go home!!!

Of course, he was a professional (with a Masters degree) and I'm just a peon. So I don't think Denver Post would publish a bitter letter announcing my resignation! Actually, I thought it was kinda cool reading dad's letter in the Post. Still, there was a lot of education going down the tubes when he quit. For me, let some other monkey get the two weeks training and let 'em go. I won't be bitter about it. It's just a job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home