Saturday, April 22, 2006

Like Squealing Pigs!

This is how people are reacting to the news of the high gas prices. There is so much the American consumer can do to cut costs on gasoline. Drive less! Trade in that HUGE SUV or truck! Most large SUV's I see are driving around half empty of passengers. Some people are driving these around by themselves!

Tune it up and get maintenance done on schedule. Check your tire inflation!

Yes, I'm sorry that I didn't hook up the Hydro-Gen! It was procrastination, indeed! I finally found a good tap into the fuse system, so soon it will function! My goal is to get my highway average up to 30 mpg - not just going downhill to Nebraska!

Remember, if YOU and everyone else use less, then market forces will drive the price down! Also, we would be setting a good example for the Chineese and Indians if we forge ahead with alternative technology. This is technology we WANT them to borrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home