Tuesday, November 04, 2008

One thing I'm convinced of...

Obama won big tonight... as expected! One thing I am convinced of about this new President-elect is that he is one of the most eloquent speakers since the likes of Ronald Reagan and Jack Kennedy. I can only hope that the organizational skills shown by his campaign transfer over to the new administration.

John McCain was gracious as expected. It is sad he never got to be President in 2000, but I had the feeling that it was too late this time. After the arrogance shown by 8 years of Bush, there was little that could be done to overcome the deficit of enthusiasm for Republicans.

Now comes a period where we can relax a bit and look forward to the change in January. It's going to be a tough uphill fight to right this ship of a country and the world economic crisis. But I have faith that Obama can inspire us to get the job done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home