Monday, October 27, 2008

Not THAT much like Kennedy please...

Look, as I've mentioned, I find the Obama persona and his family to be a bit JFK-like. I think the world could fall in love with him as a symbol of hope. I still don't know about his policies, though I suspect the final result will look nothing like what was spoken about on the campaign trail.

But now, today, a white supremacist plot is uncovered to kill blacks (kids in a school or something) and supposedly kill him. God, it would tear the country apart to have this young President killed! Even as a candidate, it would be devastating to see this happen. Seeing the picture of these little pricks would make me want to seek revenge, should they be successful at this.

Yeah, it would be nice to have another JFK. But please, let it be different this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home