Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things are looking Obama's way...

As I mentioned earlier, the first debate was pretty much of a tie. I give McCain a bit of an edge, but no knockout blows were delivered by either candidate.

As McCain is slipping behind and Sarah Palin is fading, so goes it that Obama's fate is looking up. Still, politics is kind of quirky. Joe Biden definitely has to hold his own and try to keep away form any statements which could be interpreted as patronizing Sarah Palin in the V.P. debate. Biden has made some mis-statements lately and he definitely is not the smoothest candidate. But I really don't think the election will depend on the bottom of the ticket.

So, Kennedy wins out over Eisenhower, I suppose... (I wouldn't say Kennedy over Nixon, because I have a higher opinion of McCain than that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home