Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Post crash.... Day one...

Wall Street is expecting the bailout to pass, so investors got back in. If I were more of an active trader, I'd buy stock after one of these big slides. There is always a bit of a rebound, even if it is only temporary.

What I'm doing is retiring debt. I don't know if the credit behind that debt will remain, but I frankly value making the HOA, electricity, phone and insurance payments before borrowing money. Learn to live on less! Wal-Mart here we come!

Makes me wonder what will happen if the bailout doesn't pass. It could be rough for a while, but I really would be curious how it would all shake out. Certainly, they don't have to pass the bill in a hasty manner - one would only hope that the delay causes it to be drafted more carefully. Yet I have my doubts about Congress can do anything right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home