Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here's the problem....

My heart tells me to vote for Obama and my head tells me to vote for McCain. With McCain, we'd probably get more sensible tax policy and I think he would be able to compromise with the Democrats on some issues. But then, it is a bit hard to rest a young, charismatic, Kennedy-esque candidate who gives inspiring speaches.

Also, there is another part of me who misses Ron Paul! Well, Obama kinda outdid him on Internet enthusiasm, but Ron Paul raised some good points early on in the Republican debates, as well as a lot of cash. I voted for him in 1988, I think.... Liberatarian-Republicans and the other moderate ones are the only ones I can tolerate.

Geez, I'd be labled a flip-flopper for sure if I were a candidate. But since I'm not, I reserve the right to change my mind. I can not really sign on to either political party. All I can hope for is that the next President can get us through the tough times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home