Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nothing is decided...yet!

It's a split decision with Clinton moving toward winning Indiana and Obama in North Carolina. I doubt the delegate count will shift much either way. I can not conceive of Hillary just dropping out after this. But I hope when all is said and done by June 3rd, one of them calls it quits.

Either that, or I hope the selection process goes smoothly at the Convention. Polls now show it to be a close race between McCain and either of those two. Right now, Hillary seems to be more competitive against McCain.

If McCain should win this year's general election, I don't want it to be in a romp. He needs to get the message that we are REALLY tired of Bush cronies. Of course we do NOT want a repeat of 2000! Let the popular vote represent the actual President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home