Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ron Paul?

Hmmm... Interesting. I read that there were good reviews on his debate performance. Liberatarian-Republican??? Hmmm... I pulled this off his website, which I heartily agree with:

"The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state."

Oh, the name sounds familiar - did he run as Liberatarian candidate once? Maybe I voted for him... Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home