Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It can't be THAT easy... Can it???

I go off on these fantasies. One would be moving to and residing in Canada. I see a few ways this could be accomplished. One would be to be in one of the professions that are high demand. Actually, they are more like trades: pipe fitters, electricians and truck drivers, etc... Then there is the investment angle. Put $400 K in a government account and you are in. Or, you could buy a business up there and immigrate to run it. That one intrigues me. Unfortunately most of 'em are in Quebec. But there are a couple of small businesses which I could afford. A florest shop and sushi restaurant in Montreal. I have no experience in running either, and Je Ne Parle Francais! But if they'd accept an old Anglophone as their owner, maybe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home