Monday, June 05, 2006

Leave THEM out of it!!!!

Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder died in Iraq! I have always wanted to make it clear that I support the troops and don't want them to be treated like the returning Vietnam vets. What sort of twisted logic associates the dislike of Gays with the job our soldiers are doing??? I would have made this statement even if I was not gay! And by the way, I think it was totally tastless for them to go to Laramie and protest Matthew Sheppard's funeral, as well. I don't really think the Westboro Baptist Church needs any more publicity for people to regard them as irrelevant nuts. Nobody with any degree of decency would take their message seriously; and this includes the vast majority of Christians.

What the "Nuts in Topeka" have suceeded in doing is causing severe pain and sadness to those trying to say goodbye to our fallen heroes. The family is suing the church and I'm going to donate to their fund. You should too!

Click below to view family website:
http://www.matthewsnyder.org/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home