Friday, June 12, 2009

Change...




I wanted to post a picture of a "Change" poster to show how they are following the lead set by America,. Now, a bit of a disclaimer here: it is ONLY the President being elected here, not the real leader of Iran. Still, though he has his followers in Iran, Ahmadinejad does not come across well to the Western press.

I certainly expect the next President there not to recognize Israel. Fine! But please can it with the Holocaust denial crap!!! The students and young people want Mousavi, so I do as well. Besides, I don't believe the high inflation (25%) and high unemployment work well for Ahmadinejad.

It is one thing to stand up for the Palestinians. But eventually you have to focus on your country and it's internal problems. From what I read, Ahmadinejad has been somewhat of an autocratic President and has not used oil revinues from last year's oil spike to the advantage of most Iranians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home