Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting used to Pres. O....

Things are going to move fast and furious when this guy gets started. I have to say I approve of most of his pre-inauguration decisions so far. I'm a little unsure about Leon Panetta as CIA chief, but probably his management skills will contribute something to the Bureau. Also, I think he should move carefully to close Gitmo. There's a lot of hardened terrorists there and I am not too excited about them going to U.S. facilities. This is not to say that I don't wish to see Gitmo closed soon. Just go slowly with it and carefully move the "detainees". Get them trials and due process.

Now he is handling the flap over Pastor Rick Warren and the Inauguration just fine: he has picked (gay) Bishop Gene Robinson to issue a prayer at another event. So, I hope everyone will be happy!

He has requested Bush to release the other $350 Billion.... hmm.... I'm still not too sure about these massive expenditures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home