Friday, March 10, 2006

A PERFECT Birthday gift....

Well, first of all Toan came in and sang me "Happy Birthday" this morning and gave me a hug. Second of all, my co-workers (so far) have completely forgotten. This is great! Look, they've had enough cards and pot-lucks for me over the years. When you're looking to jump ship, you don't want to have people endear themselves to you... It's not about that, it's about the work enviornment. Noisy and stressful! They're all nice people - though they have their moments!!!

My brothers... Likely to forget. One good turn deserves another. I routinely forget John's birthday as it falls on Christmas eve. George, I forget whether it is the 11th, 12th or 13th of July. Look, I'm not going to advertise my birthday!!! Toan remembered and that's the most important one. I had forgotten his exact day in February, but looked it up on a copy of his old Green Card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home