Friday, March 03, 2006

Saying F. U. to the terrorists!

Hi, I'm baaack! Sorry for the delay, but I'm trying to lay off computer usage.

I would have chosen Frontier or Southwest airlines to fly to San Anton', but American had the schedule I wanted. So, I wish to give you a few comments on my experience!

The planes are full and of course I wish it was more like first class. That said, I'm glad the flights were full! Every flight was on time! When I missed the flight in San Antonio (my fault), the gal at the check in immediately started working on getting me another reservation. When it was decided I couldn't make any more evening flights, she got me a good discount at a local Drury Inn. It was actually good to rest up in San Anton' after the busy trip.

To put this into perspective, the airline that suffered the devastating 9/11 hijackings is alive and kicking. I'm not sure how all their operations are faring, but from my point of view, they are doing well!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home