Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Holding my breath...

O.k., now that these guys have been caught, I am hoping they are not gay or representing some other struggling group that is legitimate. Yes, certainly the Baptist Church can rub people the wrong way, particularly gays and other people they condemn. Still, burning down Churches does not tend to gain you support or influence people.

It's kind of like I support caring for the environment, yet I condemn the actions of the Earth Liberation Front in burning down buildings to make their point. (they just rebuilt the buildings anyway)

You can read my previous post on the subject, but burning down a church is a sick thing to do!


Editor's Note: The only thing to date we have on these guys is that they were college kids pulling a joke that got out of hand. What a ROTTEN joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home