Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This would REALLY throw them off...

Hillary! She's the main distraction for Republicans wishing to divert attention from the Iraq war and Katrina mess...

Now, suppose she gets through the re-election process and then decides NOT to run??? What would the Repubs do then???

I have mixed opinions on her myself. I was happy to see her get the Senator job as she's a strong-willed gal and it's been interesting observing her on the job. But Hillary as President??? Well, even assuming she could get elected, she rubs a lot of people the wrong way. After having so many years of President Bush, (whom people either love, or totally hate) we need someone who can unite the country. As well as the world!

Unfortunately, Hillary is too much like Bill and, dare I mention it, George... Yes, you heard me right, George Bush! That's the sad thing here - it takes a master politician to get elected. But being a great politician is not a guarantee for being a great President, however. I think Bush was probably a good Governor. The jury is still out, but at this point, I'm not ready to use the description "Great" for him. "Mediocre" will do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home