Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't wait for the Government to do it!

If you wait for the Government or corporate America to come up with energy efficiency, you may be waiting a while. OR, you could take action yourself! You don't have to trade in that S.U.V. just yet! Just park it a few days a week and walk or take a bus!

There are loads of ideas for your home - simple things, such as putting a piece of black plastic in windows facing the sun. My dad cut peices of styrofoam and my mom covered them with fabric to put in the windows at night.

O.k., I haven't installed the Hydro - Gen, yet. The little truck runs so good, I don't want to mess it up. But I think I've found a easy way to tap into the fuse block. I take the bus to work - and try to walk more. I think it would be pretty simple to go solar at the trailer in Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home