Sunday, October 30, 2005

Please STOP me!


O.k., I agree kids could order it on the internet and that would not be a good thing. The rest of us will just have to suffer, I guess! I don't think they should ship pot through the mail, but the seeds? All the Internet shippers seem to be in Amsterdam. I'd like to grow a couple of plants and see if it does anything for pain. Don't like to smoke it, however! Maybe Toan could bake me some Mary-Jane bread! Maybe I could dissolve some in alcohol or some substance and rub it on my sore arm.

I've probably already broken the law by ordering pain pills through the internet. There's still a few to be had, but no narcotics. I dream of a society where we don't have the government telling us what we can and can't take! Hell, you can go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of vodka and really get pukingly messed up. Where's the reason in that?? You could buy a case of vodka and die of alcohol toxicity!

Of course that meth stuff scares me for the toxic chemicals it leaves behind. They're cooking that stuff up in suburban neighborhoods. There should be a war on the really bad drugs, but not the light stuff. Oh, sure, pot could lead to harder stuff. You could also get slipped some undesirable drug when under the influence of alcohol!

I think I'll hold off on ordering the seeds from Amsterdam. Maybe someone will sift the seeds out, smoke the rest and give me what is left over. It would be nice if M.J. took over like dill spread throughout the countryside. Then we wouldn't have to go to a drug dealer to get some.

It's time to get away from the War on Drugs, and focus on treatment of people who get addicted! Also more education for young people. Pot does kind of dumb you down if used constantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home