Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The mighty Chineese Fleet...

Re: Officials: US ship in China spat was hunting subs... I don't care what it was doing, did you see those rickety old boats out harassing that big ship? Yeah, of course they could do some kind of U.S.S. Cole maneuver, but I doubt it. To my understanding one of those boats was dumping chunks of wood in the path of the American Vessel. Yeah, like that would stop it! I'm sure if that interesting-looking U.S. vessel were to ram one of those dinghys, it would be sunk for sure! Apparently, the large American vessel's civilian crew used a water cannon to soak and strip the Chinese passengers of their cloths. What a sight! A bunch of naked, shivering Chinese!

I'm sure China has bigger boats than this. Probably even the subs they were hunting. Look the Chinese are kicking our ass in many ways, but sea power is NOT one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home