Monday, March 09, 2009

America becoming less Christian, survey finds...

Hmmm..... I kind of thought the number of people declaring themselves to be Christian was a bit high. I can even see how some might just assume that I am Christian. I am NOT! But I do share some common beliefs: A. Turn your troubles over to God and stop worrying. B. Prayer can heal and is healthy. C. I believe the almighty is awsome beyond our immagination.

But of course, I could be of numerous other religions as well. As a matter of fact, I am not religious at all. It is just that there are times when I will utter a phrase like "May God Bless You" and they'll assume I'm with the majority.... Heck, wouldn't a Muslim or Jew say "God Bless You" too? I have no idea whether the actual God would bless you or not, but if I say it, it is my hope it will happen.

I have no power except my well wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home