Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Totally insane!

Talk about senseless... What about that Wal Mart employee trampled to death on Black Friday? First of all I didn't know Wal Mart had Black Friday sales events! Second, what kind of insane pigs would be so eager to get in that store so early? Would they not even notice the person under their feet?

Yes, I shop at Wally World sometimes... Not my favorite thing to do, but yes their everyday prices are low. But I sure as HELL wouldn't go to some crowded sales event! Excuse the sexism, but I can envision a bunch of huge bimbo cows rushing the door. It's not just my imagination that a lot of people who buy all that pre-cooked and processed food are grossly overweight. And this includes men, too! But heck, maybe it was some kind of big screen tv event?

Yes, I'll continue to shop there. From what I can see it wasn't the store's fault, although I think they should take a look at their opening procedures. It was the rude, selfish people who trampled that poor associate to death! Personally, I'll look for times when the store isn't so crowded to do my shopping. They advertise everyday low prices and this is pretty much true.

I can only hope that Wally World does the right thing and helps that person's grieving family out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home