Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Teacher accused of sex assault of 17-year-old student...

This teacher, a man, is a bandleader at a high school in Broomfield, CO. The student was a 17 year old female. No need for me to go into details. He says he was "having a relationship". This begs the question: will he get the same punishment as all these women teachers having sex with male students around the same age? I'm skeptical!!! He'll probably get the max sentence, while the gals get less. I don't think this crime is to be treated lightly, whatever gender is involved. On the other hand, it is not the same as those pedophiles who prey on tiny children! But most certainly, he should be banned from working in the school... I'm sorry but I feel people who work with children need to be held to a higher standard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home