Sunday, January 28, 2007

The return of Hanoi Jane...

What???!!!! I read that Jane Fonda showed up at the recent anti-war demonstrations. So, now is she going to Iran to meet with Ahmadinajad? This doesn't help the anti-war cause as I believe most Americans view her in a negative way. I would hope so, anyway!

Zim's Rants has advocated a responsible end to this war. Let us hope that Iraqinization goes better than Vietnamization! No, it has not dragged on as long as Vietnam - nor should we let it! It is the stated goal of just about everyone that the Iraqi people take charge of their country. It is just a debate about when.

The troop "surge" is going to happen, so all I feel I can do is wish the troops well and hope it is a quick success. Give it another year or two, maybe I will be out there demonstrating!!! In the mean time, Zim's rants advocates patience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home