Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Public option or Co- ops...

Hmmm, shit I don't know! This co-op thing sounds good, but who knows the details?? The public thing is being rushed, I think. Heck, let the fucking congress take their god damned break and come back and hash out a decent healthcare plan.

As much as I would love another option for health care, I don't want them bankrupting this already broke country. If the co-op thing gives a few more people access to (halfway affordable) healthcare, at a lower cost, then so be it.

A few months ago, I said that Obama had inherited a lot of problems and we had to give it time to see how he did. Now, time has passed and I can criticize him and Congress for two (big) things: A. the rush to push through a hastily prepared stimulus package. and B. trying to rush health care legislation.

He is rushing, because he thinks a repeat of 1994 will happen and the Congress will (re)gain a lot of Republicans. Right now, it looks as if this may happen. Hmmm, perhaps I will vote for one! No religio-cons or neo-cons, however!

Try to get it done by the end of the year, then you've still beat the dreaded election season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home