Friday, September 23, 2005

See what happens when I leave for a few days!

I had this sinking feeling about those storms out in the Atlantic. Now, I'd like to see the storm train coming out of West Africa to see if any more are in the Pike. It's all so flat down there on the Gulf Coast! Then footage of the Levee breaking in New Orleans! God, that place must smell!

Up here it's kind of dry. But if Global Warming means dry here and innundated there, I'll take Colorado! Winters aren't so bad any more.

There are NO quick fixes to Global Warming! I'm sorry, but it's a certainty in my mind. Then throw in the other tumultuous stuff this Planet can do such tsunamis, earthquakes, fires and everything else, we best enjoy each peaceful day.

Gas was cheaper in Nebraska, even in the tiny town of Arthur it was only $2.77, compared with $2.86 here in Denver. Maybe it's has something to do with being closer to Ethanol production. One would like to think so, anyway. All they need to do is switch to a more water-efficient crop, such as sawgrass. Might create a bit of a stir among the pheasant hunters, but it would please us fishermen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home